Vacaville Chamber of Commerce Committees
We highly encourage our Chamber members to get involved with the various leadership opportunities available through the Chamber of Commerce. Our committee programs offer a unique, grass-roots experience for businesses to engage in networking, advocacy, and outreach with our community and local policy-makers.
Have questions? Contact the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce at (707) 448-6424
Serving as the goodwill arm of the Chamber, the Ambassadors attend and assist at various events including: Grand Openings, Ribbon-Cuttings, Mixers, Wake-Ups, and Special Events. It is the goal of the Ambassadors to increase membership and members' knowledge of programs, services, and benefits of membership with the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce. The Committee meets monthly to plan for upcoming events. If you are interested in joining this fun group or want more information, email Chief Ambassador Kia Lutte at email@example.com.
Current Ambassadors include:
- John Arabia, Solano County Shows
- Nicole Arabia, Solano County Shows
- Victoria Barros-Ortiz, State Farm
- Ryan Bates, Ryan Bates Photography
- Ralph Berumen, Vacaville Fiesta Days
- Kimi Blaine, Crown Realty Propert Management
- Maria Brana, 95.3 KUIC
- Cheryl Bovee, Solano Mortgage
- Kelli Courson, Express Professionals
- Judi Davenport, Friend of the Chamber
- Vera Gleason, Realtor eBroker Group
- Stevie Gomez, The Reporter
- Rosa Gracida, Pacifica Senior Living
- Bill Hennig, Honorary Member
- Jennifer House, The SoulSpire Connection
- Laurie Law, Alkar Human Resources
- Kia Lutte, Jackson Medical Supply
- Petrana Mallque-Lozarova, Century 21 M&M
- Bobbie Martinez, Pink Lemonade
- Tahir Masood, Business Advisor
- Christina Matcham, Kaia Fit Vacaville
- David McBride, McBride & Associates
- Susan Rose, Farmers Insurance Agent
- Alexis Ruiz, Snap Pop Media
- Denise Smith, Friend of the Chamber
- Rebecca Smith, Always Best Care
- Colleen Stafford, All Size Flooring & Carpet Cleaning
- Jan Taylor, Comfort Keepers
- Andrew Whittaker, Wells Fargo
- Rebecca Whitaker, Valley Strong Federal Credit Union
BAC-PAC (Business Action Committee & Political Action Committee)
The PAC exists to encourage active involvement in governmental affairs, keep the public informed, and to support issues and candidates for local impact. This committee seeks members who are willing to recommend endorsements for the Chamber Board's consideration. For more information contact Michael Fortney at MFortney@PlacerTitle.com.
Business Issues & Advocacy Committee
Monitors, evaluates and acts upon proposed city, county and state issues which could affect the Vacaville business community. This committee coordinates the Vacaville Chamber's premier annual advocacy event - Movers & Shakers Breakfast Summit. Business forums are also hosted periodically to educate and connect community leaders on important topics impacting businesses of all sizes. For more information email Sandra Over at Sandra@vacavilleoperahouse.com.
Business Resources Committee
Promotes interaction between educational partners and the business community and provides education tools for business. This committee currently coordinates Inspire: Dreams Start Now, the Work Ready Certification Program, VacaWork.com Job Fairs, the Leadership Today Program, and Vacaville Employee of the Year Recognition Banquet. For more information email Victoria Barros-Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraising Events Committee
To support the Vacaville Chamber's robust member benefits portfolio while maintaining its reasonable dues structure, Special Events are scheduled to raise funds through community and member events. The committee plans the Night of Champions Annual Dinner and the Annual Cowtown Classic Golf tournament. For more information email Ralph Berumen at email@example.com.
This committee provides input on recruitment and retention programs for Chamber members, assists in member outreach, and helps the Chamber maintain a robust membership. For more information email Ralph Berumen at firstname.lastname@example.org.