Host A Chamber Mixer
Hosting a Vacaville Chamber of Commerce Mixer is an excellent way to showcase your business to other Chamber members and prospective members, to your clients, and to community leaders. As a Mixer Host, you'll provide an engaging, fun and social event for networking while also helping to create greater interest in the Vacaville Chamber. This is a "win-win" for your business and our organization as we work together to promote each other's products and services and have some fun while we're at it.
Mixer Host Sponsorship Benefits
- Marketing of the event by the Chamber through our social media, email, and website.
- Opportunity to showcase your business facility to guests.
- Time at the event for your company representative to talk about your business.
- Opportunity to invite your business associates, top customers, and employees to the event.
- Chance to distribute a special discount for event guests to drive customers back to your business.
Mixer Host Responsibilities
- The mixer Host must be a Vacaville Chamber of Commerce member in good standing.
- Provide a dedicated event space to accommodate 50-100 people.
- Have a theme.
- Provide a selection of food for guests to enjoy. It is strongly encouraged that a Chamber member be used for food service.
- Provide tables and chairs for guest check-in and raffle ticket sales, a bar area, and new members' section. Seating or cocktail tables for guests are also recommended.
- Provide 2-3 raffle prizes.
- Tip: Schedule an activity that requires active participation.
- Mixer Host agrees to pay a $200 host fee which goes toward event promotion and required permits.
- Mixers may be co-hosted with another Chamber member to share responsibilities.
- Promote events through the chamber's social media, email, and website.
- Provide volunteer Ambassadors to staff the check-in table, raffle ticket sales, and bar.
- Provide bar set up including beverages, ice, and other supplies.
- Obtain the required ABC and Vacaville Police Department event permits.
- If needed, provide a PA system for the event.
- Provide assistance with planning your event to make it memorable and successful for everyone!